As part of our land use practice, our firm works for builders, developers and communities solving housing related issues.
Our Washington State office primarily focuses on helping developers and builders navigate the State’s complex grow management laws while our Iowa office primarily advises Midwest communities interested in adding new housing.
Our wide range experience includes:
- Rezones and comprehensive plan amendments
- Creation of “planned development” and lot size averaging ordinances
- Model homes ordinances
- Negotiation of master development agreements
- Permit process efficiencies
- Resolution of preliminary and final plat conditions
- Incentive creation and negotiation
- Site identification and feasibility
- Facilitated public meetings on projects or policies