How often have you. . .
- Heard a company press on a city or county to make a decision based on their economic impact locally, but without any data?
- Considered incentives for an economic development deal without knowing more than the number of jobs and total investment as given by the company?
- Lacked specific information on the projects your economic development group helped support?
- Had a developer tout the economic benefits of their proposed speculative building, but not have data to back it up?
In every case, it is important to have this data:
- To help prioritize how to invest your resources
- To ensure incentives are based on a ROI to your community
- To prove the effectiveness of your EDO
Our firm helps our clients (cities, EDOs, companies) with the analysis of the economic impact. Relying on RIMS II multiplier data from the BEA, we can determine the direct, indirect and induced impacts of a project (or projects) on jobs, economic output and wages.
Contact us and let us help you determine the impacts of your next project.