Over the years we’ve learned that traditional media and communications companies are ill-equipped to handle the challenges of some situations, including
- controversial land use projects
- school enrollment boundary changes
To serve our clients effectively, we’ve created Monterrey Media Management, a consultancy specifically focused on these types of unique and challenging projects.
Specializing in. . .
While we can provide general marking and communications services, our specialty is handling projects involving land use or economic development components.
- Message development and media relations
- Planning strategic communications
- Economic development attraction marketing
- Community and stakeholder outreach
- Facilitation of public meetings, board meetings, stakeholder groups
- Design, production and distribution of direct mail, email newsletters and other collateral material
- Social media monitoring, interaction and brand support
Want to know more, check out these blogs: